
Last weekend we decided to go to my mothers for the weekend. The girls love going there. It was a nice fall day out, so we got all the bikes out of the shed, and let the girls ride around. Josh and I were pulling Sadie in a wagon, when Lily came around the corner on a bike with no training wheels. Josh and I were shocked. We asked where she had learned to ride without and she said "I just taught myself!" (Sounds like our Lily) At first I felt bad that we didn't take the time to teach her, but then I thought, she loves to do things herself. We were very proud that she had done that. She spend pretty much the rest of the day on that bike. You could tell she was very proud of herself!
1 comment:
WOW - I don't think I've ever heard of someone teaching themselves how to ride a bike! That's so funny!
Post a Comment