Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Upside down, inside out, and Perfect!!!!!!!

It been awhile since I have posted anything. Life has been life for our family!!!! Always on the go always busy! Josh got a new job!!!! We are super excited and very happy to finally be moving forward. We are moving, buying a house, changing schools, and saying our goodbyes to Mesquite! Life has a way of working out. Sometimes it seems like the light will never come or the door will always stay locked. About two weeks ago the door finally opened. Josh has started his new job and things have started rolling. Yesterday I was sitting down after getting everyone in bed (yes, I am doing the single mom thing again. Josh only comes home on the weekends :( as I sat there I started to get very overwhelmed. I have to pack the house 3 different ways. Storage, Vegas, and Montana. I have to get the kids register in there new schools, keep the house running, potty train Ethan, finish out the "dance year" run the kids to all the end of the year stuff, and try and keep a smile on my face while doing it. I layed in bed last night and started to cry. I know josh would be here if he could, but I layed there feeling very alone. All of a sudden I felt a little person climb into bed with me. I rolled over to see Ethan next to me. He snuggled up to me and said "Mommy, I love you and want to hold your hand" I layed next to my little Ethan and held his hand. As I sat there I relised all the stuff I have to get done, doesn't matter! Holding this little hand was all that did! I know the next couple of months will be crazy, hard, upside down, inside out, and backwards but as long as I have my 4 little growing hands to hold that is all that matters to me! I love you Lily, Emma, Sadie, Ethan!!!! I am so thankful to have little moments like those to remind me what really matters!!!! Life is changing big time for us Brummett's, but really it's Perfect!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Sarah! I know that everything will work out just fine, you'll see... you have your kids and your husband and a lot of friends. hope everything works out exactly as you planned it. are you gonna come back to visit the Grows in Florida anytime soon? it so great meeting you!
Best wishes for the next few months... from Austria, Carmen Schüssling :)

Lindsay said...

Such a wonderful post, Sarah! You explained it so well. I wish I could be there to help you trudge through the mud... Keep holding those tiny hands. :)

Kelli said...

Congrats on the new job! I will miss having you so close!

Travis and Celena said...

I would love to read an update on everything! :0)