Friday, September 7, 2007

School

School started for both of the girls. Lily is now in Kindergarten. Every time I say that I think that is crazy that I have a daughter in Kindergarten. Lily rides the bus to and from school, and she just loves it. School for her, is all day, so it has been adjustment here in the house with her gone all day. Though Emma is now in Preschool three days a week, so that has helped. Emma was so excited to go, and loves going. So there are times were it is just me and Sadie. Sad but nice. Right now I have two out of my three that are in school. They are growing up just way to fast!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Sarah - your girls are SO adorable! I love the pictures on the side. I love Lily's haircut - and Emma's smile is priceless!