Monday, September 17, 2007

Would anyone like some ice cream?


Josh and I had enjoyed some really good "Cookies and Cream" ice cream just the night before. We had finished it all, so Josh threw the container away. The next morning I was trying to get some laundry done. You know what every mother loves to do. The phone ring, so I grabbed it and walked into my bedroom to start folding clothes, when Lily came running in and said "Mom, Sadie's is doing something very bad, and making a very big mess. You are going to be very mad!" I said ok,and that I would be there in just a second. I came around the corner, and saw this little girl sitting on the floor, with a very large smile on her face. Needless to say Sadie had taken the container out of the garbage and decided to paint my kitchen floor with it as well as the walls. I was just so pleased with her artwork. Being a mom can sure be full of really fun moments. (Or so we try really hard to make ourself believe that!)

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Sarah - first of all, why am I not surprised that it would be cookies and cream icecream? I know a little bit of how you felt. Richard, as you know, is a HUGE icecream fan. I can't tell you how many times he's left a bowl downstairs and Katherine has found it sitting on the couch. Then before I know it, she's a slightly less messy version of Sadie. The picture is way cute. I wish I would have thought to snap a pic. instead of being mad and heading straight for the bathtub.

amber said...

Sarah-- I found your link off Jennie's blog, and was so excited! Your girls are huge! And adorable! I'm glad things seem to be going well for you, and I can't wait to catch up on one small part of your life. We also have a blog if you're ever interested: kc-labau.blogspot.com.
~ Amber (Zane) LaBau :)

Lindsay said...

That is the CUTEST picture! She looks like she's in heaven! :)