We had Sadie's pictures taken. We had a hard time getting her to smile. She was only giving us "personally shoots" Though those ones are still pretty cute. Already 18 months. They grow so fast!
Sarah - she is SO cute! It makes me sad to think that I don't really know her very well...thanks for posting the pictures and telling your stories so I can feel somewhat connected! :)
What a little poser!! She is so stinking cute Sarah! I love all of those pictures. I miss you all so much, especially when I see a picture like that. Thanks for taking the time to share!
Hi Sarah! What a beautiful family!!!! Sadie is a doll and Tigger too. I'm at your mom's house enjoying the fall....I hope to see you again real soon. We miss you in Utah. Love Jackie
4 comments:
Sarah - she is SO cute! It makes me sad to think that I don't really know her very well...thanks for posting the pictures and telling your stories so I can feel somewhat connected! :)
What a little poser!! She is so stinking cute Sarah! I love all of those pictures. I miss you all so much, especially when I see a picture like that. Thanks for taking the time to share!
Hi Sarah!
What a beautiful family!!!! Sadie is a doll and Tigger too. I'm at your mom's house enjoying the fall....I hope to see you again real soon. We miss you in Utah. Love Jackie
Oh my heck, Sarah. She is a doll. I absolutely LOVE the picture on the bottom. Anyway... I miss ya tons!!
-Michelle Dodge
Post a Comment