Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We are very pleased to announce...........


We are VERY pleased to announce that Emma is now in BIG girl underwear. We are all very happy. It was a long road and a lot of time spent trying to get her doing it. Though as soon as I stopped pushing and just waited until SHE was ready to do it then it happened. We only have one in diapers now. Hurray!!!! We are very proud of Emma.



(The things that make mom's happy these days!) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I friend of mine has a blog and at the top it says "motherhood, I am in it for the glory!" I love to read about the days when she has three kids wet the bed and then one poops in the tub. It makes me feel like I am not the only one who has those days. I keep telling Carter that he needs to use the big potty but he only wants to sit on it with his cloths on.

Lindsay said...

Hooray for Emma! Give her a hug from us!

Jennie said...

YEAH!!! Congrats to you and Emma!!! I know that you were frustrated with her. I was just wondering the other day if going to pre-school was helping. I guess I now have my answer. Hip Hip Hurray!!