Last weekend we put the kids in the car, and drove to Utah. We didn't even stay for a full 24 hours. It was the shortest trip of my life. Though with it being so short, it was still fun to see the family. We ran down there to be there for Braedon's Baptism. Yes he is already 8 years old. Time sure does fly. We had a fun time, and we are very proud of Braedon. All the kids have grown up to much.
That picture is behind Mike and Julies new house. (Very pretty house!)
1 comment:
Sarah- I can't believe that you made that trip for less than 24 hrs.!!! That is true family commitment. I had a hard enough time driving it 5 days later. I can totally understand what you meant when you said it was the longest day of your life.
Post a Comment