Sometimes we are just reminded how life can change in just a moment. Today I got same really sad news about friends of our back in Utah. I just felt the need to say how happy my children and husband make me happy. There are days that I would like to run away and change my name. (My name is no longer mom it is something that know one knows) :) My family is everything to me. I would do anything for the girls or Josh.
Lily is in school now and when she started I was worried because I would not be there to help her if something went wrong. Though I guess that is part of being a parent, and as they get older you have to start to let them go, and become their own person. I love my girls and they make me very happy. I know we are going to have our ups and downs but we will always have each other. Even though my girls and Josh at times make me want to jump of a building I could not mange life without them. I love you all so much! :)
2 comments:
And we love you very much ard are very proud of all you do for your family and the rest of us as well.
I Love you, MOM
Sarah, I hope that everything with your friend will be okay. I too share your sentiment on how grateful I am for a great family. My family is everything to me. I can't imagine my life without them and wouldn't want too. I love you Sarah and think about you often.
Jennie
Post a Comment