Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Girl Time!!!!!!!

We had all girl night tonight, though we do have a lot of those. We were being very silly and playing with the camera. Girl nights are always full of silly stuff. It is nights like these that make me remember how much fun it is to have all girls! :)





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!! Who took them?

Jennie said...

Sarah, I LOVE the picture of you and Lily laughing on the couch. What a sweet picture and a wonderful memory! You looked like you had a lot of fun. Maybe I should plan a girls night. It looks totally worth it! I just wish that we lived close enough that we could have a girls night together! THAT would be FUN! But no kidney stones this time!

Lindsay said...

How cute is that? That last picture of your girls is my favorite - looks like you guys had a great night!