Friday, January 11, 2008

Looking Good!!!!!


The other night I couldn't find Sadie anywhere. She was being so quiet, and when kids are quiet it is never good. I went walking into my bathroom to find her doing this. (they are turned off) The blow dryer one is my favorite! She must watch me. This is one of the fun parts about having girls!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny! The scary thing is that Carter does that too!

Jennie said...

Oh Sarah, I laughed so hard when I saw the hair dryer picture. She looks like she's going to shoot herself with it. It just reminds me what a pain it can be to do your hair. I love them all though. She is so cute! You deffinately have some very girly girls. I wonder if Sadie will be the most girly after the influence of two older sisters. I can already tell that Clara is already more interested in bracelets and necklaces than Katherine is. I miss you and your girls and think of you often. I wish you all were closer so we could see each other more and let the kids play. Besides I've been needing a good game of "Settlers"! Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I wish we lived next door, I love the pictures and seeing what the girls are up to. Sadie is a girly, girl for sure. Love and miss you all. Mom

Lindsay said...

That hair dryer picture is SO CUTE!!! I, too, laughed out loud when I saw it. Miss you guys!