Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cheerleading Camp







Lily comes home with all these things that the kids can do, and be in. A couple of weeks ago she came home with "Cheerleader Camp" one. "Mom I HAVE to do this one!" she told me. So it wasn't that much so we said yes, and let her do it. It was really fun for her and she loved it. And right now she needs some fun in her life. They went and the "BIG" cheerleaders as Lily said it, taught them some stuff, and then that night during the boys basketball game they cheered, and did a little dance. It was really cute. Here are the pictures!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Uh-oh! You're in for it - she looks WAY too comfortable up there! :) I can definitely see your dancing blood in her - and I didn't even see her MOVE! She looks so cute...and VERY happy!

Anonymous said...

She is a natural, just like her mom. It was so great seeing all of you yesterday for Lily's birthday. A month is way to long to go between seeing each other, I miss you all so much. Love you

Jennie said...

Sarah, Lindsay and your mom are right. She is a natural and she totally takes after you. I would suggest start saving money for her cheerleading career. She looks great and yet again I wish that we lived close enough that I could see you more often and be there for events like these.