Monday, February 25, 2008

Family News!!!!!

Pretty much everyone knows by now, but for those that don't, yes we are adding to our family! We are all very excited. All of us really hope it is a boy. Emma keeps asking that if isn't a boy if we can give it back and get a boy. I keep telling her that it doesn't work that way. I am done with my first trimester. It is very nice to be done with all the sick stuff. Feeling pretty good, though I am still pretty tired, but I remember with Sadie I never got over that. It is because of all my other sweet kids running around. I am due at the end of August, and will be glad when I am done. I am not very good at being pregnant! (the pic is a little blurring, Sorry) We will keep everyone updated! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Isn't it the coolest thing ever to have an ultarsound and see your little baby move! I am so excited to experience the little baby stage again, it goes by so fast. I am glad that you are feeling well, we are excited to see you guys.

Lindsay said...

You guys got a good 3D shot of your baby! All of our 3D pictures of Carson kind of make him look like some sort of weird alien. :) I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

amber said...

Oh, Sarah, that is so exciting! Congratulations, and good luck! :)

Jennie said...

Yeah! We got to see the baby! I can actually tell that it is a baby. Let me know when you find out if baby is a little boy or girl. We have our fingers crossed for you.