Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Doing something right.......

This morning Josh and I were running around trying to get the girls off to school. Sadie has been really sick and she has had really "bad" poop. So josh and I were trying to clean up Sadie from one of her poops. The older girls were sitting down having breakfast. I came around the corner with "FUN" stuff in my hand to hear Emma say "Lily I will say the pray because mom and dad are busy." So I stopped and watched my 4 year old, and 6 year old close there eyes and say our morning pray. In such a crazy morning it was a very sweet moment. As I watched I thought...I guess we are doing something right. Josh and I have realized that as they grow up you have to let them start to stretch their wings. It has been really fun to watch the girls become there own person. A little sad, but for the most part fun! Times like this make me very happy to be a mom! I love my girls very much.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Good job, Sarah! That's the sweetest story. After all the discouragement in this world, it's nice to have those encouraging moments. :)