
That is right! Lily is now 6 years old. It is so hard to believe. They grow so fast. We did a very smiple little thing here at the house, and in a couple of weeks she is having a pool party with friends! She had a good day though. She loved the fact that she would be at school for her birthday. Oh, the things we love when we are young! (Her birthday was on Jan 24, and yes I know that we a little late, but it has been kind of crazy around here.)
2 comments:
We sure understand crazy! We hope that Lily had a great birthday! We can't wait to see you guys again! My doctoer offered to induce me on the 4th or 5th, but I think that is too early. How weird that it is so common to just choose your kids b-day?
Wow, Lily looks so grown up. It's hard to believe that she's already 6. It seems like just yesterday I was at the hospital holding her and bursting to tell you I was engaged. Now look where we are. We've both had 2 children since that day. If you would have known where you would be in six years could you have believed it? Tell the girls hi for me. I wish I could've been there for Lily's birthday.
Post a Comment