Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baby Update

Well I am just sitting here waiting to go to my doctors appt. to see if we are going to be having this baby this weekend. I am only 33 (almost 34) weeks. In someways I keep thinking it would be nice to be done with being pregnant, but in other ways it is to early for the baby. Everyone keeps telling me to keep holding on, and to just keep him in there. I keep telling Josh, "I am doing my best." It is just so hard to have no control over what my body does to him. As much as I would love for him to stay inside my body, its trying really hard to shut him down. Like I have said before it is nice knowing that I didn't lay down enough, or drink enough water and that is why this is all happening. But in the same way it is just so hard to just sit back and hope and pray that my body doesn't fight him to hard. As a mother you are to keep your children safe, and sound, and make the hurt go away. I can't do that! I think that is one of the hardest things for me. Well, we will keep you all updated to what happens. Wish us all good luck! :) One day at a time! (Right?)

9 comments:

Farley's Story said...

I didn't even know you were expecting again. That is AWESOME!!! I am sorry that you might have to have it early. I can't imagine what you are feeling. I thought three weeks was early, but you have me beat. I hope all goes well. I am so excited to keep in touch. Blogging has been so fun for me to keep in touch with friends. I hope to hear from you soon. Where are you living???

Valerie said...

I still can't believe that you guys are going to have four kids! This will be exciting. Let us know what you find out from your Doctor.

We miss you guys. Carter sometimes asks about the girls. He also loves to point out Who is Daddy and who is Josh in pictures.

Lindsay said...

Sarah - Hang in there...you're almost done! Don't beat yourself up over it all...just remember it's totally not your fault, and in the end you'll have a beautiful baby boy who will never feel threatened by you. I love you! And, of course, we'll keep praying for you. Let me know what happens whenever you get a chance.

Jennie said...

Sarah, I'm sorry that things with Ethan aren't going better. All I have to say is that no mom ever seems to eat enough, drink enough, and rest enough. Those doctors just don't know what really is possible for a mom of 3. I love you and know that things will be okay. It sounds like Ethan is a fighter and he'll be fine in the end. If you need to talk you know I'm more than willing to listen. I hope things continue to go well. Tell everyone hi for me and keep us posted. I'm so excited that you'll have another child in your family. You'll have to let me know how it is having a boy after so many girls. I wish I could be a fly on the wall at your house! Hee Hee! Good Luck, and remember you're loved and we're praying for you.

Jennette said...

Hey Sarah!! So I was bored at work and decided to check all this out! I love the page! Anyways, I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with the baby. Youre a strong girl! I'll never forget the day before you had Emma and you were vacuuming the house! I am so excited for you! And i will keep praying for you! Im sure everything will turn out great. Love you guys!

Jennie said...

Sarah, I got some outfits for Ethan. I'm going to send them on Monday. I hope you'll get it before you have to go to the hospital. I've been thinking about ever since we talked. I hope you're doing okay and I'm sure all will be well. Ethan is part of you after all and you are one of the biggest fighters I know. You can make it through this and again I here if you need to talk. Love ya and your family.

amber said...

Hey Sarah - at church today we sang ALL 7 verses of "How Firm a Foundation" and I thought of you and hoped all was well. I was particularly touched by verses 4, 5, and 7. I don't think I've ever heard them - or at least paid attention - before, and the message there is so powerful. Know that my thoughts and prayers and with you and your family. :)

Dart said...

Hi Sarah, this is Dawn (Mitchell) Dart from High School. I found your page from Danielle's. You have gorgeous girls. And I hope and pray all is going well with your baby boy. I have two girls and enjoy the girls nights and everything pink. We are hoping for a boy someday, but enjoy being princesses.

Becky said...

Sarah, I am sorry to hear that your pregnancy has been so complicated. I hope you and your little boy are doing okay!