Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Baby Update

Well the baby is hanging on. My doctors want to see if we can get him just one more week. So to answer everyone question we are not having the baby this week. By next week I will be 35 weeks and he will just be that much bigger. My doctors are trying to give him the best head start as possible. Though he will for sure be coming in the next two weeks. My doctors are not willing to let him go pass 36 weeks. I was told today that more then likely he will be coming out next week. It has been a very long couple of days full of emotions. We all really appreciate everyone prays and love. Thank you all for keeping us in your prays! What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. (Right?) This has been VERY hard, and I know Josh and I will be very happy to have him in our arms, and at home. Thank you all again for all your love and support! We will keep you all updated as things unfold. :)

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Sarah that is great news!!! I'm so glad that he's still doing so well! That must be a relief for you, but at the same time dissappointing when you've got your mind and heart set on having your baby today. But how great that he's doing well enough to stay. That hopefully will mean less time in the NICU! Yeah for less time in the NICU!! When is your next check up to decided if you'll have him? All I have to say is that prayers are heard and answered. I love you all and think of you often.

Lindsay said...

Hooray for another week! (Though, it's more like 'a few days' now. I hope you're still feeling well - and I hope your emotions are still surviving. :)

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

Hey there friend.... You look so gorgeous in the picture with your hubby!!! Glad to find you doing well. Good luck with baby! I'm sure you're excited to have a boy!! Hang in there. I will keep you in my prayers!!!