Sunday, July 6, 2008

Important calls

Sadie is so cute! We were at my mom's this last weekend. I went to go make sure she was sleeping, and found this. I have no idea where she even got the phone. I thought it was so funny how she was holding it. I told Josh that she was waitting for a very important call. Though waitting was a hard job, and she fell asleep! Kids are so fun! I love the cute things they do!

4 comments:

amber said...

That's super cute! And I love your new blog layout - especially the pictures along the side - so fun! :)

Gayle Hampton said...

She cracks me up. Super cute!! I also love your new layout too. I love the pictures down the side. You have such cute kids. I hope that everything is going well. I'll call you tomorrow and we can talk.

Lindsay said...

Ha ha ha! That's too cute! I love your new layout as well...looks like you and me had the same idea at the same time. :) But how did you get your blogger tag to go to the upper left side of your blog? Mine is smack dab in the middle and quite in the way......

Scott and Alison said...

Oh my goodness!!! How are you??? Your blog is so cute and your family is SO adorable!!!!

I am glad we can keep in touch this way! Yay!