Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy.....Busy......Busy......

Life has been CRAZY!!! First, my computer was broken. It took about two weeks to get fixed. not fun :( Summer has finally come! The girls have loved it, although it seems like everyday we are getting some sort of water. (I am just getting ready for the girls to have green hair by the end of summer from all the chlorine.) Being 7 months pregnant the heat has not been as fun for me. :( Josh and I battle over the air, and I always win. I just keep telling him that it is only this summer that will be like this for me. GOOD THING!!!!!!!

As for the rest of stuff that has kept us busy......some of you might already know, but the pregnancy is not going well anymore. Long story short my body is looking at the baby as a threat, and is trying to shut him down. I have been going to weekly appts. It has been very hard! My doctors are looking at me on a week by week basis. Any day my doctors could decide to take the baby. I am 29 weeks and don't have that much more to go so that is one thing I have going for me. They say that the baby right now weighs about 3lb. 3oz. so he is a little ahead of the game and we are grateful for that seeing how he will most likely be coming early. There have been a ton of tears and sleepless nights. There is nothing I can do but just have faith that my body will hold up for him. It is very hard knowing that your body should be feeding and helping your baby grow but instead mine is trying to shut him down. As a mother you always want to love and protect your children, never hurt them, or put them in harms way. And I have no control over this.

So that is pretty much what has been going on with our little family. Just one day at a time! That is my new motto. ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!!!

5 comments:

Liz B said...

Sarah,
I hope everything keeps going well for you and your little one. What a hard thing. Just know my thoughts are with you.
Liz

Jennie said...

Wow, so I take it that you got the kale test back and it wasn't the good news that we had hoped to hear. I've been praying for you and hope that everything keeps going as well as it has so far with you and your little guy. Just remember that there is a friend here in Utah thinking about you and available at anytime to talk. I will call you tomarrow after I get Katherine's birthday pictures done. I love you and I'm praying for you.

Love, Jennie

amber said...

Oh, Sarah - that is sad, but I know you two - and your family - will make it! Best of luck, and know that I'm thinking about you. :)

Valerie said...

That stinks because when your pregnant it is hard enough not to be a nervous wreck about everything! We will remember to pray for you guys. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, sorry to hear about that, I hope things go better for you and just like everyone else, we will also pray for you. I am onle 14 1/2 weeks pregnant and I get scard every time.