We are always going through and having to deal with change. The first day we went to school for the whole day! The first time you drove a car! When you graduated from High School! Your first collage class! The first time you held your baby! So many things in our lives change. Our family as a lot of people know we have been going through a lot. The first 6 months of this year has not been easy for us. We are about to have another change happen to us. In one day we will being walking out of our house for the last time. We are so excited to be a family again! Josh had to start his job and Lily was still in school so the kids and I stayed behind. We have been apart for almost a month now. Even though we are so excited the excitement does come with sad tears. We are very sad to be leaving.
Montana has been a wonderful place to live. Only here do you have at least 3 seasons happen in one day. Only here we get really cold with NO snow. Only here do we get these crazy bugs that are around for only a month in the spring. (thank goodness) Only in Montana do you see people using 4 wheelers for cars. (Yes they drive them down the streets its crazy!) We have lived here for a little over 2 1/2 years. Although some of it was hard with Josh traveling so much it has really helped us all grow in so many ways.
We have friends that we are going to really miss! We have places that we love to go. (aka grandmas) I was sitting outside yesterday after the kids were in bed and thinking about how we have to start all over. In someways that is fun but in a lot of ways its not. Lily is SO worried that she won't find any girls that like her. I told her that wasn't true. Out of all the kids she is so scared about going. She is very happy about having Josh home every night but that is about it. She is having a hard time with it! On Thursday I let her have her best friends over for one last slumber party. It was so cute and they all had such a good time! Watching them made me think of all the ones I had when I was little. It was so cute!
So many things we are going to miss. With that there are many things that we are excited about! We will be a family again. Josh will be home EVERY NIGHT! We are closer to family. Warm weather, baby!!!! We are a little excited about that. We were having great weather then winter decided to come back. :(
So Montana we will really miss you, but Nevada here we come!!!!
3 comments:
This has me near tears. I know you'll be closer to me and I'm excited about that, but at the same time I know how much you've loved it there. I hope that you will find much joy and happiness in Nevada. We love you and wish you good luck in this new season of change.
I know what you mean--so many changes all the time. Life just keeps going. One day we are going to be grandmas and we will wonder where all the years went! We only moved about 30 miles north, but it was still a change for me--new neighborhood, new community, new shopping route, new ward, new friends. It's always a time of reflection to think about how you've grown and changed and what will happen next. Good luck with your next chapter; I'm sure it will be so nice to have Josh around more!
We are super excited! We will be lots closer!Having Josh home will be so worth it.
When we moved to fallon I told jeremy that I would miss our family but they would still be our family. I was really nervous about leaving our friends! We didn't have to make new family but we had to make new friends. But now we have friends in both places and still keep in touch with them. There is always room for more friends!
Post a Comment