Thursday, June 4, 2009

So Helpful

Ethan was trying to help me with the dishes tonight! He was being so cute! Ethan is REALLY crawling now, which is very fun and not fun at the sometime. He is into EVERYTHING!!!! You are always so excited to have them start to do things. Then when they start to you wonder why you wanted it in the first place. Our house right now has three sets of stairs. (He has already falling down them twice now.) Our new house is single story. I never thought I would like that but I can't wait for it.



As well as crawling he is putting everything in his mouth. EVERYTHING!!!! You always find out how dirty your floor is when you have a crawling baby. No matter how much you clean it they always find something to put into there mouth. I pulled a band-aid out of his mouth this morning. It was so gross! All the wonderful, joys of having a moving baby! Ethan we love even though you put band-aids in your mouth and fall down the stairs! :)







2 comments:

Becky said...

Caleb is everywhere too! Like now, he just crawled out of sight and I need to go see what he is pulling up on and make sure he doesn't fall over! (I just checked--he was at the bookshelf, pulling books off). I liked it when he could sit and play with his toys, before he was too mobile. Although, in Caleb's case, he was semi-mobile before he could sit very well! And yes, I try to keep my floors clean, but when he scoots around on it and I see how filthy his onesie gets, then I know how dirty my floor still is! (He just crawled under the table and is playing with the computer cord in the outlet...)

Jennie said...

YUCK! I thought things were bad when Katherine was a baby, but it's so much worse when you have older children contributing to the messes the baby can get into. That's one thing I'm not looking forward to. I can already see all the mini my little pony stuff in baby's mouth. FUN!! Thanks for the reminder of what I have to look forward to.