I have been trying so hard to get my family to eat health! For anyone who's shops, fruits and vegetables are not cheap. So I have been watching the sales and things like that. A couple of weeks ago I found out about this amazing program. It is called Bountiful Baskets! For $15.00 you get a basket full of fruits and vegetables. I am so excited about this great program! It will help us eat better, plus I will learn to make dinners with the seasons. It is all fresh!!! You can sign up for a baskets every week or whenever you want. The baskets are different every time too. You don't always get the same stuff. All in all we are very excited about it!!
4 comments:
Is that here in town?? Details!!
I am a new boutiful basket lover too. There is even one in Heber. Funny enough the basket this week was almost the same here and yours except it looks like you got an extra cantelope and avocado. Still a good deal either way though.
Sounds like a good deal! I've heard of things like that around here, too...but I heard about it in the wintertime when everyone was getting several eggplants, and I was just like, "I have no idea what to do with an eggplant..." Your basket looks great, though!
I'm in love with Bountiful Baskets too. I've been making peach baby food all morning from the extra box of peaches I bought as well.
Post a Comment