
This year we went from being in the 80's to now we are 100-110 everyday. It's been so hot! So when it gets hot here we all get wet!!

We have a splash pad that the kids love going too! If we are not going to the splash pad then we are at our pool! We have been to our pool 3 times this week.

We love taking the kids. Its free and we get to get a little sun. Expect Josh that is. He hates the sun!
4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!! :D When I come up to see you this summer we should and play in the water! :D
Thanks for sharing all the smiles, I sure miss them. I'm right there with Josh, look at the sun from the shade! Love you all
This weather really is crazy! I was happy to have a break from the heat this week!
Cute pictures. We loved your dance recital. You all did such a great job. We are so proud of you, too. Grandpa was sick when we were there so he didn't seem too happy, but he thinks you did a super job, also. Your Mom did a great job,too, taking pictures and helping run the show. We love you. Grandma and Grandpa in Vegas.
Post a Comment