We have been up to a ton of things. 4th of July, Bear lake, getting sun burned, eating way to much "good" food, all great things. Though for Josh and I the best part has been being with our little family.
On the way home from Bear lake we stopped and took the kids to temple square. It was so much fun. The girls loved seeing and hear all about the church history. We took them into the church history museum. The girls learned all about what the pioneer kids. Both Lily and Emma kept saying how lucky we are to have so much. They also had a room with all the past prophets. As soon as we walked in and I saw Gorden B. Hinkley picture I started to cry.
Josh and I watched the kids as they walked around temple square holding hands, and chasing Ethan. I know both of us couldn't be happier.
Bear Lake was a blast, being able to see all my family again. The kids really enjoyed playing with there cousins. The best part was that the 6 of us were together! Josh, Lily, Emma, Sadie, and Ethan are my world. I am so thankful for everything they bring to my life. It is always fun to go play and see family, but really the best vacation is being our little family.
Josh I love you so much! I am so thankful for all the things you do for us. Even though we have times were Sadie might whinny too much, or Ethan is pushing buttons he shouldn't. Lily and Emma are fighting over the computer I wouldn't change anything for the world!
I love my family! I wouldn't trade any of them for anything in the world!!!!
P.S. A lot more to come 4th of July, Bear lake and much much more!!!
5 comments:
Ahh now look at how cute you guys are! :D I totally took 2 of those pictures! :D Man I'm good! lol
Nice Sarah, very very nice. Thank you, you are the best!
Aww! So sweet! Your little family is so cute!
So cute! I love the picture of you kissing Ethan's cheek. And, how in the devil do you look so fantastic when you have four kids to take care of? I can't even manage it with three! :)
All I can say is AMEN!
Post a Comment