Everyone knows that he came into this world fighting. My pregnancy with him was anything but easy. We have watched him grow into a little boy. He will be in just a little over a week 2 and it seems like just yesterday we were taking him home.
He is such a joy in our lives! At times he drives everyone crazy but we would be lost without his little crazy moments! As everyone knows Ethan has always had a hard time with his growth. Ethan had to have blood work done about 3 weeks ago, and it didn't come back good. So we were sent off to the specialist. They are not sure what the problem is yet. Ethan has to go back for more blood work in a week to see what his levels look like again. The doctor is trying really hard to give him a moment to prove us all wrong though the doctor didn't seem hopeful. So we sit and wait.
Ethan's smile can light up a room! He is our sweet "little" boy. Right now we just put our faith in Heavenly Father that he will help all of us through this.
Ethan you have a big hill to climb but Dad and I will be holding your hand the whole way. And if there are times where we need to carry you then we will. We love you! Never stop fighting!
6 comments:
What a cutie! I'll be thinking of you and hoping everything turns out well!!
oh no what did they find? Sorry the pediatric nurse in me is curious because I am familiar with little kiddos. I hope he proves them wrong, and he looks like a really strong buddy. Kids are resiliant and stronger than we give them credit for. Whatever he is up against he will be ready! Good luck!
He looks so grown-up! Those are some cute pictures. Good luck with everything :)
I think if I didn't have a child of my own I wouldn't have almost teared up like I just did. You don't realize just how much it hurts you to see little ones go through hard times until you have one of your own. I hope and pray that everything turns out ok. He is such a cute little boy.
Your words make me cry but with you and Josh as his parents and all the prayers from everyone who knows and loves you all I am sure all will work out. You know you all are always in my thoughts and prayers. I Love you
I hope Ethan is okay. We sure know about up hill battles. He'll be in our prayers. I do still want you to take pictures if life isn't too crazy. I am free all this week. You could bring you kids if you need too. I am sure they would all have a fun time playing together.
Post a Comment