Monday, August 16, 2010

Bear Lake/Dance Recital

We have been so busy! Its crazy! The girls had their dance recital and they were perfect in it. Josh and I couldn't have been more proud of them. The girls have worked so hard all year. Yes that is our crazy Lily in a back bend. She is so good at tumbling it is sick.

Here is our sweet Sadie in her "Baby Take a Bow" costume. The little ones were so cute!

Sadie dancing! She was so excited to do it!


This is a picture from Bear Lake. All the girls did facial. It was so cute! We had such a good time at Bear Lake with my family! Everyone was able to come. It was the first time everyone has been together for at least a year! We had a blast! (except for the sunburns)

Sadie girl in her other costume. She was a clown! A supper cute one too!

This is Emma in her dance! She is the little one on the left! She did so good! They all did so good! Josh got each of the girls flowers! It was so cute to watch him give them flowers! What a good daddy! :)

Back to Bear Lake! This is my wonderful, amazing mom with all her kids! Jim, Shannon, Mike and me.

While we were waiting to go on this Hike Aston my sister little guy, put these gummy bears on the rock. I asked him what they were doing and he said "Sun bathing Aunt Sarah! Duh!" I had to take a picture of it!


Here we all are! I know a big crazy group but the best group! I love them all so much and was so excited that we all got together! We had a great time! The kids loved playing with each other!

The big talk was how nice Aunt Julie's arms were! (Love you Julie!) So we had to do this shot! Every one's nice guns!

We rented a boat and banana! Everyone loved it! The water was very cold though, so that was not fun. Ethan would stand in the water and just shake!

Sweet Sadie waiting her turn for the boat! There are a TON of pictures so I just picked a couple! We had a great time, and loved every moment! Thank Aunt Shannon for getting the house again! Can't wait until next year! Maybe the water will be warmer!
The girls did wonderful at their dance recital! Josh and I are so proud of them all! We can't wait for next year! We love you girls!

4 comments:

Montana Grandma said...

Wow Sarah, the pictures are great, did the girls like the flowers from us? I can't wait to see them all and our DVD, thank you for that. I sure Love and miss you all

Jennie said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I love how excited kids get to show off what they've been learning. It's awesome! I always enjoy watching the little kids do their dance numbers.

Amy said...

I love the dance recital pictures!!! How cute are those!?!

Amy said...

I love those costumes!
Bear Lake looks like so much fun!