Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Picture Time

The "TO DIE FOR" pie I made for thanksgiving dinner! (For those who don't know me I don't really cook that much, so this was awesome.)

Ethan on his new quad that Santa brought him! He LOVES this thing!


Lily Christmas morning with all her stocking stuff!


The kids on Christmas Eve! We let them open 1 gift every Christmas Eve and like always it's PJ's. (Lily hates it!)


Emma turned 7!!! I am not sure what Sadie is doing to her?!


Emma looking at all the stuff she got in her stocking!


Sadie with 1 of her favorite gifts this Christmas!


Lily swimming in Montana OUTSIDE when it is 3 outside! (Yes the pool is very warm.)


Emma and Ethan also enjoying swimming! The water was so nice, but the air was freezing. So getting out of the pool wasn't very fun. :(
Those are just some of the pictures I have been taking. I am going to try to be good about updating. Key word TRY!!!! :)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

You have such a cute family Sarah! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! Hope Ethan is doing ok!

Jennie said...

I LOVE the Christmas Eve picture of your family. Sadie looks so cute in her glasses. The hot cocoa on the side of the pool cracks me up!