Tomorrow is a big day! Ethan goes in for his big test. This morning Josh and Bryan (good family friend) gave Ethan a blessing. It was amazing how as soon as josh started the blessing this calm, quite, very peaceful feeling came over me. I know that we are just about to start Ethan's journey but I know that we will get through it. I know that we will have bad days, good days, and days in-between. Tomorrow will be a hard day for our little Ethan. The test isn't fun and is very rough on kids.
Ethan, I can't promise that there won't be times were we will cry. Sometimes you will wonder "Why me?" Sometimes I will wonder "WHY" There will be days where it will seem like to much to handle. Where doctors won't have all the answers. Where you mom and dad go to bed crying for you. I can't promise that everyday will be sunny and bright. How EVER I can promise that Dad, Me, Lily, Emma, and Sadie will all be there holding your little hand. You are our son/brother and nobody can take that away from us. We LOVE you Ethan and we will be with you every step of the way! :)
4 comments:
*Sniff*
Good luck to little Ethan.
That was beautiful Sarah! One step taken. One less test to have. One step closer to being better. We love you, Ethan, and the rest of your family.
Love you lady! And little Ethan too!
I Love you all so very much and am so proud of you Sarah for all you endure and accomplish with your family.
Post a Comment