Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sadie Bug

Our sweet Sadie girl! She walks to her own beat. Always has too! Josh was able to catch Sadie reading to Ethan. Even though she doesn't know how to read yet I am sure the two of them were having fun! Ethan loves books and so does Sadie.

Today I picked up Sadie from her girlfriends house. Sadie and her girlfriend went swimming together. When I showed up to pick her up Sadie came running up to me and said this.........
"Mama, I drowed 2 times today in the pool!"
"You didn't drown Sadie because you are still alive sweet girl."
"MOM, yes I did 2 times!"

Oh I love that girl! I am so glad that she didn't really "Drowed" in the pool! (Yes Sadie says drown with the "ed" at the end.)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

such a cute picture! I can't believe how big they're getting. Miss you!

Montana Grandma said...

Sadie sure is a sweety, you have a beautiful family !

Jason and Kristen said...

Awww she is so sweet! I love when you capture moments like this! It's the best!

BarbaraJo said...

You have such a beautiful family! Good to see your smiling face!