Thursday, August 11, 2011

Montana Preview

The kids and I went up to Grandma's for 3 wonderful weeks! We had so much playing outside, riding bikes, climbing trees, picking fresh strawberries out of the garden, going for rides in Grandpa's Stu's old cars, and of course nightly mosquito bit count!
The kids played so hard everyday. From sun up till sun down!
On the last week we were there my whole family was there. It was so much to seeing everyone, have Uncle Jim cook us yummy food, and watching all the kids play together!
It wasn't fun to be gone from Josh for that long...........however, I would do it in a heartbeat again. We had so much fun! We all just ran and played with no cares in the world!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi Lizzy!!!!
She is one of my beautiful young women don't you know!

Amy said...

How wonderful to escape the Nevada heat and go some place beautiful like Montana with Family! Looks great!

Montana Grandma said...

I am so happy you all wre able to come here. I enjoyed having the little ones under foot and enjoying the land and the beauty that our Heavenly Father put here for us. I love you all very much and the three weeks went by to fast, come back !!! Love and miss you all

Kelli said...

Hi Sarah! I love all the pictures! You have such a beautiful family! Hope to see you over the holidays! :) Kelli