Hey everyone, I know that it has been a long time since I have posted anything. We have been going, going, and going! Birthdays, doctors visits, end of the school year, moving, dance recitals, family vacations, and a tons more. Everyone is doing well. Lily and Emma came out of 1st and 3rd grade with flying colors. Sadie graduated from pre-school! She is now in the "big girls" club as she says. Ethan is doing well on his injections. He had his 2 month appt and he has gained 4lbs and grown 2 1/2 inches! We were all so very happy!
We have moved and are in our new house. (Long story, short.......we were told to get out and given 30 days to do so.) Very sad :( Josh is busy at work, while I am busy trying not to go insane in our new 1300sq foot home with all 4 kids home for summer brake! (sounds fun hun?)
I am going to be better, PROMISE!!!
4 comments:
Great pictures, thanks. I know I was just there but I can't wait to see you all up here soon. I love Sadies big girl club picture.
ALL your kids are getting so big!!!
Love the family picture and I'm so excited that Ethan is doing so well. Miss you!
My goodness your little family is getting so cute and big! I mean everyone is getting big on their own I guess. HEHE. So cute
Post a Comment