Right now our family is being pushed to its limits. I have been crying for about 3 days now. I sat at the computer this morning and decided to take the pictures I took of Christmas off my camera. When I saw this picture of our 4 beautiful children I remember that all this crying and stress that Josh and I are dealing with is worth it. I love those 4 kids more then anything, and I would do anything for them. I am so happy to be called "Hey Mom" by 4 wonderful kids! We LOVE you!!!!
Friday, December 30, 2011
A little Christmas
Right now our family is being pushed to its limits. I have been crying for about 3 days now. I sat at the computer this morning and decided to take the pictures I took of Christmas off my camera. When I saw this picture of our 4 beautiful children I remember that all this crying and stress that Josh and I are dealing with is worth it. I love those 4 kids more then anything, and I would do anything for them. I am so happy to be called "Hey Mom" by 4 wonderful kids! We LOVE you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, they sure are beautiful. Your post was pretty vague. I hope things are ok. Is it job stuff? Health stuff?
Anyway, you are loved by many. Hugs to you.
Post a Comment