I know lately I have been horrible at blogging. Crazy life!!! Kids are busy in school. Josh is busy with his job. Me, well I have been busy running the house. We moved again. I know go ahead and say it "MOVED AGAIN?!!!!" We REALLY didn't fit in that sweet, cute 1300sq foot home. So we found something bigger! YAY!!!
Halloween was fun, and now we are getting ready for Thanksgiving! The girls are in dance again this year and keep me busy running them to and from dance. (though we all love it, so it all worth it!)
So as you all can see we Brummett's are still around and still busy like always! Never a slow moment in our house that is for sure!
5 comments:
So fun to see your cute family again. :) The kids are all getting so big and look so happy... I'm glad you guys found something bigger - - - I'm not sure how in the world you would have fit into 1300 sq. ft. comfortably! We have 1900 right now and I feel it's just about perfect, but if we had four kids like you, I'd probably want one more little bedroom tacked on somewhere...
Miss you guys! Happy thanksgiving!
Nice to know you're still alive.
Cute kiddos.
AWWWW! How did you get such a great picture of you and Josh! (WINK WINK) HA! You guys look great!
I know I already said it but I really like that picture of you and Josh. You look amazing. The kids look so grown up. I'm glad that you are somewhere that you fit a little better. I miss your cute family. If you come up this way for Thanksgiving and need a pit stop, think of me.
cute! I love the red dressses that your big girls are in!
Post a Comment