Tis' the season! The girls wanted to put up the christmas tree the other night! And seeing how we now have a "Fake" one Josh and I thought that would be fun!
Sadie had more fun taking the ornaments off the tree then putting them on. We had to fix a few of the ornaments because kids sure do like to put them all together in the same spot. Merry Christmas everyone!!!! :)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Isn't it great to have your own little family traditions. Decorating for Christmas was always a favorite of mine. It looks really nice.
Very nice! My family can relate to Sadie taking off all the ornaments. Katherine did not appreciate the same kind of help from Clara. At least Clara is now limiting her choices to only one or two ornaments. That's fine, I'll just keep putting them back.
What a wonderful time of year, when your family is together and the spirit of Christmas is in your home, which looks beautiful. I'm looking forward to coming next week and spending time with you and the girls. Love you all, Mom
I am here to say that you need to update! I check all the time to see what you guys are up to and it has almost been a month. I know there has to be something exciting going on. ;)
5 comments:
Isn't it great to have your own little family traditions. Decorating for Christmas was always a favorite of mine. It looks really nice.
It looks beautiful, Sarah! Great job! "It's the most wonderful time of the year" for sure!
Very nice! My family can relate to Sadie taking off all the ornaments. Katherine did not appreciate the same kind of help from Clara. At least Clara is now limiting her choices to only one or two ornaments. That's fine, I'll just keep putting them back.
What a wonderful time of year, when your family is together and the spirit of Christmas is in your home, which looks beautiful. I'm looking forward to coming next week and spending time with you and the girls. Love you all, Mom
I am here to say that you need to update! I check all the time to see what you guys are up to and it has almost been a month. I know there has to be something exciting going on. ;)
Post a Comment