Lily had her Christmas program on the 13th. It was really nice. I cried and was a very proud mom. Both Josh and I kept saying that we can not believe that she is almost 6. See her last night up there on the stage just made me smile. She did SOOOOO good. Even though it is kind of sad to see them grow up it is fun to watch them become their own person. I love my girls more then anything!
2 comments:
Wow, it's hard to believe that she's had her school christmas program. It seems like just yesterday that I was in my own christmas program. She looks beautiful. I don't know how people feel like their life is complete without children. They show you what it really means to love, feel joy, and laughter and even pride. In the good sense of course. Granted not everything is a walk in the park, but the good times more than make up for the bad.
Wow! Lily looks so pretty! Thanks for the update. :)
Post a Comment