Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Break

For spring break we drove the girls down to Las Vegas. It took two (LONG) days. We stopped in Utah and visited my family. It was really fun for the girls to see there cousins. From there we went to Las Vegas. The girls had fun at Grandpa's and Grandma's. Sadie got sick again while we were there, but all in all it was a very nice trip. While we were they Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Valerie had their baby girl. That was really fun it got us all really excited to have our little one. The girls couldn't wait to see and hold her. We had a nice time, though I am not sure if I would drive again. That was really NOT fun. Going there wasn't to bad, but coming home we did it two days back to back and that was hard on us all. I thought the girls were going to die, but we did make it home and have hit the ground running. Sadie was in the hospital with RSV. I have been seeing my doctor a lot because of contractions. But all in all we are doing better. It is crazy world at this house!

No comments: