It's a BOY!! We are so excited. All of us can't wait until he is here. It is is really crazy to be having a boy. It has been really weird "thinking" boy. We have always done girls, and pink things. I have pictures of his little "stuff" but I can't seem to get those ones on. But it really is a boy. We all can't wait!!!! What a perfect little ending! :)
6 comments:
Congratulations! I don't have much experience to talk from, but boys are SO much fun. Yay! :)
I'm so excited for you, Sarah! Do you have any names picked out, yet?
Yeah, now maybe I can have my boy! I don't think I'll really believe it until I see the pictures of his "stuff" though. I'm so happy for you and I hope all continues to go well.
Sarah, I am super excited that I found your blog! I have been wondering what you have been up to since getting married. I have done a miserable job of keeping in touch with everyone! So it has been fun to go back through your blog and read about what you have been up to. Your girls are so cute! And I am very excited that you now get to have a little boy too! What fun.
I just wanted to say that I am super excited that you are getting a little boy, and not just so I can get your girly hand-me-downs! We wanted you to get a boy anyway!We can't wait to see him!
How Fun!!! I didn't want ruin your night, but wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope Barnes & Noble...worked out tonight!!! :)
Anissa
Post a Comment