Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter

We had a great Easter. After church we went to Grandma's, and hunted easter eggs, and had a yummy easter dinner. The girls and Josh and I all had a lot of fun. (even though it was kind of cold) Enjoy the pictures!! (sorry so late. We have been kind of crazy around here.)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Sarah they look so cute in their Easter dresses. I wish that you lived closer so we could see you more.

Becky said...

Hi Sarah! This is Becky, and yes I remember you--I actually peek at your blog every now and then from the link on Lindsay's blog (aren't blogs fun?) I am excited for your boy to add to all your girls :) (And I understand when Emma asked if you could trade it for a boy if it was a girl, because I was 3 when my second brother was born and I told my mom to get a girl!) It sounds like we may be due about the same time--there seems to be August babies everywhere--how fun!