Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Sadie!!!!!!







Sadie had her second birthday on the 22nd! She had a pretty good day. Sadie was pretty funny. She doesn't watch were she is going all the time, and when we were in the store picking up her cake, she ran right into another shopping cart. It was pretty funny! So for all her pictures she has a pretty good bump on her cheek. It is really crazy that she is already two. Kids just grow so fast! With the baby on the way and getting ready for him she seems bigger, and bigger. Happy Birthday Sadie!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Jennie said...

So cute. I wish that I could see her more. Every birthday you post I keep thinking that if you still lived her I would be there for the party. Oh well. I guess I'll have to survive somehow.

Anonymous said...

Wow it seems like just yesterday that we were both pregnant. Now Carter and Sadie are both 2!! Time sure flies!
Happy Birthday Sadie!

Anonymous said...

Glad I was there to enjoy the birthday with all of you. She sure knows how to blow candles out.