Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Nice Day in the Neighborhood!







We finally had a nice day that fell on Saturday. It has seemed like all of our nice days fell on week days, but finally we got one. So the girls and I decided to go to the park, and play! We had a great time, and it was really nice to be outside for a change. The girls really love it. We are all very thankful for the nice weather!!! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss those girls so much even though I see them often. I wish you were next door, oh wait I wouldn't get anything done around here if that was the case. Love you all. Grandma (Montana)

Liz B said...

Sarah,
I was glad to find your blog. Your girls are so cute! And your new family picture is great!
-Liz (Ward) Barnes

Jennie said...

I'm always amazed how grown up your girls are. It seems just like yesterday when Lily was born. I hope you are doing well and that you are enjoying your long awaited warm weather like we are.

Jennie said...

I love your new family pictures. They are amazing! You don't even look prego! I haven't ever thought of having a picture done of just Richard and me. I really like yours with Josh so well I think I'm going to have to do that next time we take pictures.

Anonymous said...

I really like your family pictures too! When you are down here we will have to set up my lights and get some studio shots of all six of you!
BTW Lily looks so tall!

Anonymous said...

How did I get so lucky!! I seriously have the cutest nieces in the world! I need to come visit you all soon. I miss you all so much!

amber said...

Love the new pics! Your family is so cute! :)

Lindsay said...

Emma is so adorable (all of your kids are, but the picture of Emma is super cute!) and you look really beautiful in your family picture - especially the one of just you and Josh!