Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Memorial Weekend
For Memorial weekend everyone came up or down to my mom's! (Mike, Julie and the kids, Shannon and her boyfriend and the kids, and Josh, me and the kids, and my brother Jim) There were a lot of kids, and dogs but we all had a great time! The weather wasn't that great. It was cold, and rain a lot of the time. Through all that we had a lot of fun together. We had a "Memorial Baseball Game" between my mom's side of the family and Stu's side of the family. I am not sure who won the game, but I do know that we had a really good time. At one point of the weekend at my mom's and Stu's house they had 32 people, and 8 dogs. Like I said it was crazy, but fun! Thank you mom and Stu for letting us all come and enjoy the weekend! We all had fun!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Cute pictures! everyone is getting so big! I love the one of Sadie hitting the ball!
You are welcome Sarah, I agree with everything you said about the weekend, chaos and all we had a fun family time. Love, Mom
Wow! Sounds like a mad house, but SOOO much fun! I'm glad that you enjoyed it.
Love your website - super neat with information, etc. I'll get a chance to do mmore reading later as I offically retire in 5 days, but who is counting :) All our love - Dad
PS - Tell "Montana Grandma" to put a saddle on Tigger. He is so big!
I love how you have so many kids in your extended family! How fun for your girls to be surrounded by cousins... Maybe someday my siblings will get married. :)
Post a Comment