
I normal don't take pictures of me pregnant. I hate them! Who wants to be reminded how big and fat they were!? But seeing how this is our last baby. That is right after this little guy comes, we are closing up shop. It is so nice to think that I will never have to do this again. Plus, my body doesn't really like to do it anyway. I love my girls, and my little boy with all my heart, and I am very grateful for my body letting me get them here for the most part safely. So for everyone that wanted to see how big my belly is this is for you. I am 35 weeks! Once again thank you all for your prays for us. I know they have been all helping. I will keep updating when we have more news! I go to the doctor tomorrow, and then again on Wednesday so we will see what they want to do. One foot in front of the other! :)
7 comments:
I understand how you feel about pregnant pictures, but you are a cute pregnant lady. Have you had these problems with you others? You are amazing to have had four. I don't know if I could do it knowing what could happen. Good Luck with everything!!!!
You're so CUTE! (And that's even with my computer being widescreen and stretching all the pictures out to make them fatter than they really should be :) ) Thanks for sharing!
I didn't mind the pregnant pictures of me. I hated the after pictures where I still looked super fat!
Pregnant is cute!
SARAH!!!! You are so super cute!!! I'm glad that you posted it even though I know you don't like to. Now I feel like I'm there to see. Keep going! You are awesome.
glad to hear that things are going good. My mom always took pictures of my sisters just beore tehy have the baby and so I kind of carried on that tradition since she isn't here to do it. Well, I have to go to bed now, it's late.
Okay. I don't ever say things I don't mean. So believe me when I tell you that you are so TOTALLY cute pregnant! If I look half as cute as you when I'm pregnant, I'll be happy.
I am glad to hear that things are going well - good luck with everything on the 11th!!!
Who does like pregnant pictures?? :o) You look great! Glad everything went well for you. He is sure a cute boy!!! So, you guys are done? Cute little family you have there!!! Glad you're doing well.
Post a Comment