Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer Fun!

I have a very close friend that has a pool. The girls and I have been spending alot of time there. I have tons of pictures of the girls swimming, but so far these two are my favorite. Sadie loves to just be her birthday suit. (Sitting by the pool enjoying some nice cold water!) :) Cute girl!!!!


Baby News.......The baby is doing well! He is hanging in there with us. My doctors have decided that on Monday the 11th we are having him no matter what. It was SO nice to decided on a date. It has been really hard being told yes, then no, then yes, and then no again. We are all really excited! So very soon we will let everyone meet our little boy! I will try to get pictures of him up as soon as I can.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute. My girls aren't a fan of swimming at the beginning but then they get used to the water. I am also glad to hear that you and the baby are doing well.

Lindsay said...

HA! That's a pretty good picture of Sadie naked. :) I love the confidence!

I can't wait for Monday - that will be a happy, happy day. I'm sure the ping-pong, yes-no dance was quite frustrating. I'm so glad he's made it this far, though.

Jennie said...

I have to admit when I saw the pic of Sadie in the goggles that I actually started to laugh. She's so super cute, and it makes me laugh that she just sits on the edge of the little pool. I would think that plastic would hurt.

I'm glad Ethan is doing so well and even more glad that he's going to make his debue soon. I can't wait to see him. Good luck!!

Farley's Story said...

The best part of summer is playing in the water. At least that is what my kids think. They could play in it every day if I would let them. Also, it is exciting you will be having your baby. I would be relieved having gone through what you have. He will bring much joy and happiness to your home. I hope all goes well!!

Jennie said...

Sarah, I hope you are still doing well. I would love to see a pic of Ethan when you get a chance.