Sunday, August 10, 2008

Introducing Ethan Joshua Brummett

11 comments:

amber said...

Oh Sarah! That's SO fantastic! And such a blessing that he's doing so well. He's pretty much adorable - no questions asked. Congratulations, and I hope everything continues to go well... :)

Valerie said...

Yay! Pictures! He is so sweet! What a cutie! I love the picture of Josh with him. Hope that you start to feel better soon and that you get some sleep.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sahring this special moment with me. Sorry that I couldn't be there for the actual birth, but the days following the birth when I was with all of you will always be special to me. I Love you all very much, Mom

Scott and Alison said...

Oh my goodness! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

He is SO SO SO CUTE!!!! I love that picture where he is wrapped in his blanket and smiling!

I hope you recover quickly! You're a brave woman doing that naturally!!

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Contratulations! Good job Sarah and Joshua. He is soooo cute. I printed the picture of him smiling and put it on the stairway with the other grandkids. It looks like you have some good helpers to hold Ethan when you need an extra hand. I love you all.

Liz B said...

Congrats Sarah! He is so adorable. And I'm glad that both you and he are doing so well.

Jennie said...

Sarah, he's so stinking cute!! You can totally tell how proud Josh is of him. The girls look happy to finally have him here to hold. Wish I could be there too!! Enjoy having a BOY!!

Anonymous said...

congratulation on the new bundle of joy. I can't wait until I have a little boy. We'll find out next week.

Chelle said...

Sarah, he is adorable! Congratulations! How exciting to finally have a boy. That is so great. I can't believe how big your girls are. They are all so cute!

Skye said...

Oh he is so sweet. I am so glad that things turned out happily. I didn't have access to the internet for a very long time, so I was happy to hear that he had arrived a healthy baby boy. I am excited for you. I don't konw how you do it, two kids is a lot of work I can't imagine four. I guess you figure it out. I hope that you and your family are doing well. Good luck with the transition to four.

Gunda Lee said...

Hey there! What a beautiful family.....congratulations!