
Go Rebels!!!! Josh is getting him started early. Ethan is doing great! He is eating really well. (keeping me up at night) All in all we really could of not asked for a better baby. His sisters love him to death, and fight over who gets to hold him. Emma has loved holding him as long as he is not "stinky." As she says, "Mom he sure does poop a lot." He is the perfect end to our little family!
4 comments:
What a cutie! If only they would stay that little and sweet for a little longer! :)
Glad that you guys are doing well.
Yeah! I'm so glad that he's doing so well. You deserve a good baby after how much Sadie cried. I think your mom did a great job on that hat. I can't believe how small he is. Tell Josh that I think Ethan will "rebel" against his old man and root for the true team. GOOO COUGARS!!! Just kidding Josh! Enjoy your son, you deserve it!
Poor, poor, poor Ethan. Brainwashed early in life to root for something that will just give him disappointment in the future...
:)
You give me hope of having a girl! If you can have 3 girls and then a boy, surely I can do the opposite!!! Ethan is ADORALBE!!!
Post a Comment