Thursday, August 28, 2008
1st grade and Ethan
Lily is in 1st grade! I can't believe that I have a 1st grader. Kids grow so fast. It seems like just yesterday she was born. She was so excited to go. She set out her clothes the night before. It was so cute! Josh and I are so proud of her! We love you very much Lily! :)
Ethan is finlly doing well. He had a really hard time gaining weight. I just didn't have enough milk for him. On monday he was almost three weeks old and only wighed 5lb. 10oz. so he is now on a bottle. I was really sad to stop nursing, but I had to do what was best for him. That is the most important thing. Today he is 3 weeks and now weighs 6lb. 2oz. We were really happy!!! Other then his weight he is doing great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
First Grade!! Dwain just started Kindergarten and He can't wait until he is in 3rd grade. It is kind of funny. I am glad to hear Ethan is doing better. It is so discouraging when you have to stop nursing and give them a bottle. I have had to do that with Danika and Damon. At least there is a way to help them start growing. Good Luck with everything!!
Wow!! Your kids are getting so big! 1st grade?!?!? That makes me feel old :o) he he.... Ethan is a cutie and I'm glad he's doing better!! You look great.
it's amazing how fast our children grow. In a couple of years, Mackenzie will be in kindergarten. CRAZY
Holy cow! I feel really old. I totally agree that it seems like yesterday Lily was born. She's so cute! I'm glad that Ethan is doing so well. He's such a cutie. I'm sorry you had to stop nursing, but just think now Josh can help feed his son! THAT is music to any mother's ears!!
You mentioned that having four kids is hard--I can only imagine! I am trying to figure out how to take care of my one little baby! I'm glad Ethan is doing well.
Sarah! You live in Billings MT??? Hello neighbor!
How cool is that!
and a new baby congratulations!
Post a Comment