Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who is 2 weeks old?

I AM!!! The girls and I thought that it was so cute that he looks like he is raising his hand. He is two weeks old today. They grow so fast. For the most part things are going well. Ethan is having a little problem gaining weight. He has dropped down to 5lb. 13oz. The doctors are not very happy so we have had to go into the doctor almost everyday this week. I have also decided that having four kids is really hard. I love them all and happy to have them all. I have noticed that you hit the ground running and don't stop. I wake up at 6am with everyone, and don't stop till about 10pm. Lily starts school soon so I hope that will help a little. Even though everyday this week I have cried for some reason or another all FOUR kids are worth it. I love being a mother, and MOST times I wouldn't trade it for the world.

5 comments:

Farley's Story said...

That is the cutest picture!! You couldn't have done better if you planned him raising his hand. Just so you know, I cry everyday and I only have 3 at the moment. Besides, you are "SUPER MOM"!! Just ask your husband and kids. Hang in there. Things will get easier as you get a schedule figured out. That is the hardest part about having a newborn. Best of luck!!!

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

Ah the good old post partum depression!!! Don't worry, your hormones will get back to normal soon! And your body will get used to being sleep deprived! :o) he he he.... You are amazing to me. If you need someone to cry to I'm always here!!!

Jennie said...

That is the cutest picture ever! I love your new bouncey seat. Very cute! I can't believe that some rude person took your old one...hee hee. Sorry about that. Anyway I'm sure you'll figure everything out. It just takes some time. Good luck on your sleep. I miss you and wish I could be there to help you.

Lindsay said...

Cute picture! You're making me baby hungry again...

Anonymous said...

You are the best Mom ever, and don't you forget that or I will have to come to Billings and hurt you, just kidding. You are the best and I love you, Montana Grandma