Ethan is one month old! In some ways it seems like just yesterday I had him, and in others it seems like a life time ago. He is doing great! He is just now back at him birth weight. (6lb 8oz) So we are all very happy about that. About 99% of his clothes still don't fit him. So it took him about a month to gain one pound, so if he keeps to that we might be 7 pounds when we are two months! :) He is still waking up at night. :( But other then that he is wonderful! We are just so happy to have him in our family. We love you Ethan!!!
4 comments:
Once they get growing, it seems like they never stop. Before you know it, he will be turning one. At least that is how I feel. He is such a cutie!!
Can't wait till this weekend when you are all here and I can spend time with the girls, Ethan and you. Love you all. Montana Grandma
Sarah, he's so cute. I'm glad that he's finally gaining his weight back. I hope he starts gaining faster. Do his premie clothes fit him at least? I wish I could hold him. Oh well. You could always move back here!! I wouldn't fight you. :0)
So cute! I can't believe how tiny he is - I kind of like them that way. :) (As long as they're healthy, of course!)
Post a Comment