Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bath Time.......




Ethan is getting older!(I don't think that I can say that he is getting bigger. Almost 2 months old and barely over 7 pounds.) :) He is starting to smile. These cute pictures are him in the bath tub. He normally hates it, but tonight he seemed to like it. Which is really nice! Lily is doing great in school. Emma is loving going to pre-school. Sadie is growing up tons. She has been having play dates while Emma is at school, and she has really enjoyed that.

Josh's job is going great. He has to go next week to San Fransisco, and I get to go with him. We were going to take Ethan and leave the rest of the kids home with my mom, but my WONDERFUL mom offered to take ALL the kids. So just Josh and I are going. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO!! We won't be gone that long, but even a small break is a break. I love all my kids, and I know that I will miss them all tons. Though being alone with Josh for a couple of days will be really nice. So a REALLY big THANK YOU to my mom. The best mom ever!

I have decided that having 4 kids is really hard. I am up with the kids at six clock, and hit the ground running. GOING, GOING!! Being a mom is the best, and the hardest job I have ever done. I can't see myself doing anything else. I love watching them learn new things, smiling, and laughing! Lily is getting really good at reading. Sometimes I think that I couldn't get anymore proud of my kids. So thank you Josh for helping me have and raise our 4 wonderful kids! I love you, and them very much! :)

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh, He is just so cute! I wish we could come over and hold him. I love it when they are so tiny! Paige is now so big, (Sigh)!
Wow! I Absolutely love San Fran. If you want any tips for great places to go you can call me! I hope you enjoy your time together! ANY break is wonderful! Wow, have fun together! After a break I feel like I can come back home and be a better Mom!

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

what a cute boy! Very fun for you to go on a trip with your hubby alone! I don't know when that will happen for us again!! Have fun and be safe.

Amy said...

He is adorable! It is nice when they stop crying in the bathtub - we have only one kid who ever hated the bathtub. Have fun in San Francisco!

Lindsay said...

Enjoy your time alone - I agree with Valerie...sometimes a little break makes all the difference in my mothering abilities. :) I think you just realize how much you love them, and how much you really love doing what you do (even though it gets discouraging sometimes!)

Farley's Story said...

It is amazing how fast they grow. I am glad to hear you are getting along. I will soon find out how it is having 4 kids. You are an amazing person and mother. It shows on your kids faces. It is awesome that you get a break. Sometimes that is all we need to really appreciate what we have.

Becky said...

What a cute litle guy! Have fun on your trip--it sounds like you deserve a break!