Well this weekend the flu went flying through the house. First Emma, then Lily. Josh and I leave tomorrow for San Francisco. We were both saying this morning that "Watch we will both get it while we are gone, and trying to have fun." Well I guess we got what we wanted. We both won't be getting it while we are gone, because we both got it today. :( Sadie and Ethan haven't had it yet. I really hope for my mom that they don't. Ethan really can't get it. He is just still so little, and can't afford to lose any weight. Though one nice thing about this flu is that it is really short lived.
I think mom's should NEVER get sick. It is hard enough that we have to take care of sick kids to add on being sick ourselves. Plus, when we are sick the world stills keeps going. You still have to get up and take care of your kids, even though you would like to just lay in bed, and die! Thank you again mom for being willing to come and take care of the kids. I REALLY hope that everything goes well for you!
Well at least Josh and I got sick before we left! Now we can go and have a great trip! :)
7 comments:
Being a mom and being sick is so not fair!!! You can't call in sick that day!
I hope that you guys have fun!
A big old nasty flu is going around over here too. We haven't had it yet, and I'm just crossing our fingers that we stay well! I hope you guys have a blast! - and, Good Luck Jeannie!
I forgot that you are going to San Francisco! Have a great time!!! Hopefully your mom won't get it while you are gone!!!
Yeah, I don't think mom's being sick is fair. Dads, they get to call in sick and moan and groan all day. Not Moms. We are still expected to function. It's just not right. I'm excited you get to go to San Fran. I hope you are enjoying yourself, as that I realize you are now there since it's Tues. I hope all is well while you are gone. Your mom is a hero to take all that on for you. What an amazing mom. Miss you Jeannie!
I'm so glad you found our blog! It has been a long time...it will be fun to stay in better touch! Where are you guys living? Your kids are so adorable! I can't believe you just had #4, that is wonderful! How old is Lily? You are amazing! I hope you guys had a good trip and that everyone is feeling better!
I know what you mean about being sick and taking care of the kids. Men are babies when they are sick. They want to sleep all the time and when you ask if they can do something, they say "but I am sick".
HOLY COW!!! How the heck are you??? Cute blog. Love it!! You look great. Cute kids too.
Post a Comment