Ethan is two months old! Crazy really! I took him to the doctor and everything is going well. He only weighs 7lb. 14oz. So that mean that he is not even on the charts for his weight, or his height. However he is on the charts for his head 10%, but at least he is on. He has a small problem with his neck. So we are having to go to a special doctor for it, but other then that he is growing great. The doctor said that he will probably always be on the small side. Josh wasn't very happy to hear that. He still is in all newborn clothes, and is also in newborn diapers. I just keeping thinking that we will get good use of all his clothes. Maybe by the time he is 3 months we will be in 0-3 months clothes. :) My family is getting together for Thanksgiving. My brother Mike and his wife Julie also have a new baby. Ethan and Nick are about 6 weeks apart. We are all really excited to get them together, because Nick at 3 months weights 18lb. (We have all nicknamed him "Gus, Gus". You know the little mouse off of Cinderella.) We all keep saying that Nick needs to sit down with Ethan and teach him how to eat. :) Ethan is smiling a lot now and making all the fun noices. Emma loves to play mom to him. She is ALWAYS wanting to hold him. In someways that is nice, and in others it is not. All in all we are all doing well. Just trying to get ready for Halloween, and Ethan's blessing. They both are in the same weekend. As well as Grandma, and Grandpa are coming to vist. (Josh's parents!) The girls are all really excited! Even though there are days that I just want to run a way, I sure do love these kids, and can't think of my world without them! :)
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Ethan 2 months
Ethan is two months old! Crazy really! I took him to the doctor and everything is going well. He only weighs 7lb. 14oz. So that mean that he is not even on the charts for his weight, or his height. However he is on the charts for his head 10%, but at least he is on. He has a small problem with his neck. So we are having to go to a special doctor for it, but other then that he is growing great. The doctor said that he will probably always be on the small side. Josh wasn't very happy to hear that. He still is in all newborn clothes, and is also in newborn diapers. I just keeping thinking that we will get good use of all his clothes. Maybe by the time he is 3 months we will be in 0-3 months clothes. :) My family is getting together for Thanksgiving. My brother Mike and his wife Julie also have a new baby. Ethan and Nick are about 6 weeks apart. We are all really excited to get them together, because Nick at 3 months weights 18lb. (We have all nicknamed him "Gus, Gus". You know the little mouse off of Cinderella.) We all keep saying that Nick needs to sit down with Ethan and teach him how to eat. :) Ethan is smiling a lot now and making all the fun noices. Emma loves to play mom to him. She is ALWAYS wanting to hold him. In someways that is nice, and in others it is not. All in all we are all doing well. Just trying to get ready for Halloween, and Ethan's blessing. They both are in the same weekend. As well as Grandma, and Grandpa are coming to vist. (Josh's parents!) The girls are all really excited! Even though there are days that I just want to run a way, I sure do love these kids, and can't think of my world without them! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Look at that adorable smile! Caleb does great smiles in the mirror, but he is hard to catch on camera because the red-eye reduction light and the flash always distract him and his smile subsides. And yes, hopefully you will get good use out of your baby clothes. I keep wanting to squeeze Caleb into his 0-3 month outfits still, to get the most out of them, but he fits into 3-6 months, so I should just enjoy him in those before they are too small as well!
I need a copy of that picture, it is wonderful and shows what a happy baby he is, such a blessing!
You know my girls were all small. Mackenzie was 4 lbs and 13 oz. Erika was 6 lbs and 5 oz. They grew out of their premie and newborn clothes when they were 3 months. I am just curious how big my baby boy is going to be. Glad to hear that things are going well. As for that picture you said I should post. I won't post that until I am almost due. Around Christmas is when I will post.
Okay, that picture is to die for!! It makes me want a boy of my own or to come to visit and borrow yours. Such a sweetheart. I hope that his neck problem isn't serious. I hope that everything goes well for the blessing and Halloween. I know things get really crazy, especial with family coming. Good Luck!
He is so cute! I love it when they start to smile - it makes all of the hard work worth the effort! Can't wait to see him - I keep hoping that David will send me soon.
Don't you wish that you could slow down time. I know I certainly do. He has the cutest little smile I am sure it just melts your heart. Enjoy all the moments because they never slow down:)
What a PERFECT little smile! You're making me baby-hungry again...... :)
How sweet. He may be small, but what a darling little man you have there. And I'm sure by the time hes a teenager he'll out eat his whole family!
I am so glad you found me!! You and your family look so beautiful!! Congrats on your new boy. I am trying hard to adjust to our new little guy. We love it, but having a newborn is quite a change. Keep in touch! How did you get him to smile?? That is amazing
Hey, it's me again....Are you living in Vegas?? That is where I live!
Post a Comment